Job Description :
- Accurately refine the new ODM requirements from IOT customers, evaluate the hardware and software requirements of customers and design the system, and cooperate with sales to win the project.
- Review customer RFQ or any technical requirement to identify system architecture for new design win or maintaining existing account.
- Working with technical experts in software/hardware/test teams and following to support technology & feature implementation.
- Overall product management, actively organizing internal and external resources, promoting the effective solution for important issues, and making every effort to improve the overall product competitiveness and input-output ratio.
- Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Automation, Electronics or Telecommunications.
- 10 years or above experience in R&D hardware development, strong ability of circuit analysis and simulation.
- Embedded IoT Solution with a minimum of 5 years working at system architect level.
- Excellent written and verbal English, outstanding communication skills with customers.
- Should be able to work independently, be self-motivated, has a good team spirit, a strong sense of responsibility, a creative problem solver and be easy to get along with others.
- Based in Belgrade.
- Active market analysis and judgment skills and good business awareness.
- Familiar with cellular M2M modules, or experience working with R&D of mobile phones or wireless modules.