Job Description :
- Support product development from system level including search for solutions, feasibility studying, creation and finalization of the design specification, review of HW implementations and hands-on for development with necessary effort estimation.
- Review customer RFQ or any technical requirement to identify system architecture for new design win or maintaining existing account.
- Study of new technologies with feature analysis and prototyping; create & maintain detail technical requirements for each function domain.
- Working with technical experts in software/hardware/test teams and following to support technology & feature implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Automation, Electronics or Telecommunications.
- 3 years or above experience in R&D hardware development, strong ability of circuit analysis and simulation, familiar with PCB layout.
- Embedded IoT Solution with experience of working at system architect level.
- System architectural level expertise in some of the following areas:
- Embedded Linux
- Real-time Embedded software and device development (PCIe, USB, UART, GPIO, I2C or I2S, RGMII, SGMII, Ethernet, Hypervisor, QNX, etc.)
- Data services (TCP/IP, QoS, etc.)
- Memory & file management systems and protection algorithms
- Wireless standards (3GPP, C-V2X, ADAS, GNSS, WIFI/BT, eVAB, CAN BUS, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal English, outstanding communication skills with customers.
- Must have good analysis and trouble shooting skills. Should be able to easily solve common technical problems raised by customers.
- Should be able to work independently, be self-motivated, has a good team spirit, a strong sense of responsibility, a creative problem solver and be easy to get along with others.
- Based in Belgrade.
- Teamwork insights and time management.
- Technical skills with schematics, PCB design, power performance debugging, EMI and Signal Integrity analysis, hardware architecture, etc.
- Knowledge in electronic components characteristics and applications; skilled in operation of different instruments such oscilloscope, network analyzer, frequency analyzer, DC power source etc.
- Familiar with cellular M2M modules, or experience working with R&D of mobile phones or wireless modules is an advantage