- Support development of feasible Ikotek solutions to customers based on their application software requirements.
- Support API and software client development for Ikotek’s embedded product line, including CPE, routers, asset trackers and other IoT devices equipped with wireless, BLE, 5G, LTE, UMTS/HSPA (+), GSM/GPRS and GNSS modules.
- Code debugging and software troubleshooting activities as direct support for software testing team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Communications, or other related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in developing applications and firmware in C/C++ on Linux and/or RTOS embedded systems.
- Experience with working on Linux kernel middleware and device driver development.
- ARM-32 and ARM-64bit architecture-based SOC device experience (Qualcomm based chipset experience is preferred) is an advantage.
- Experience in working with various peripheral technologies, including low-speed peripheral and high-speed peripheral busses i.e., USB, I2C, SPI, UART, I2S, UIM interface, MIPI interface and PCIe bus.
- Experience on pin-control software, GPIO and ADC is required.
- Experience with socket APIs, inter-process communications, and multi- threaded programming.
- Experience with modem software stack and TR-069 is an advantage.
- General knowledge about 3GPP specifications is an advantage.
- js related experience is an advantage.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams using agile software development methods i.e., CI/CD Jenkins, etc.
- Familiar with cellular M2M modules, or experience in working with R&D of mobile phones or wireless modules is an advantage.
- Should be able to work independently, be self-motivated, has a good team spirit, a strong sense of responsibility, a creative problem solver and be easy to get along with others.
- Based in Belgrade.
- Excellent written and verbal English.